Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm Back

Man, I can't believe I went almost 2 weeks without internet. But it's back up now and so is the blog baby. We're nearing the end of the bowl season and so far it's been pretty exciting stuff. Unfortunately Notre Dames' game against Ohio State went kind of like I thought it might. The Buckeye's picked on ND's defensive backs all night. Two long touchdown passes, and a long run, Ohio State made the big plays and Notre Dame didn't. The Sugar Bowl was a classic. I told everyone I thought West Virginia was for real, and they showed it, beating one of my favourites, Georgia. As I write this Penn State and Florida State are in triple overtime!, and we've still got Texas-USC tomorrow night. Good Stuff. Already looking ahead to next year, here's a few to keep your eyes on:

West Virginia- Their key play makers are Freshman! These guys could be representing the Big East in the BCS for a few years to come.

Florida- Urban Meyer has turned the program around, and Florida has the top ranked recruiting class in the country. I would expect to see them in the top 10 for most of next year.

Ohio State- Could they start next year at #1? It's possible, but I would say definitely top 3.

Oklahoma- Adrian Peterson is still one of the best backs in the country, and the Sooners will prove a much tougher opponent for Texas next year.

Auburn- Good coaching, good returning players. I like the Tigers.

This just in, Penn State wins the Orange Bowl! Party time in Happy Valley.

Bizzle out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home