Friday, January 06, 2006

The Lists

Taking a cue from my good friend Matty P (aka The Baron), I'm going to start my series of useless lists. First up is movies. This is damn tough. I'm gonna list what I think is my top 25. I say I think, as it would probably change if I had to sit down and do it again tomorrow, and I might miss some. There will also be honorable mentions becuase they deserve to be noted. Also, I've broken the rules and listed some as the trilogy's. Beside them is my favourite of the 3.

25. Rushmore
24. Garden State
23. The Matrix
22. Saving Private Ryan
21. Wall Street
20. Sin City
19. The Godfather (part 2 the best)
18. Donnie Darko
17. Fargo
16. Forrest Gump
15. Dazed and Confused
14. Goodfellas
13. JFK
12. Platoon
11. Lost in Translation
10. Good Will Hunting
9. Rudy
8. The Shawshank Redemption
7. Beautiful Girls
6. Rounders
5. Indiana Jones Trilogy (The Last Crusade)
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Return of the King)
3. Star Wars Original Trilogy (The Empire Strikes Back)
2. The Usual Suspects
1. Almost Famous


Honorable Mentions: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Princess Mononoke, Toy Story 1 and 2, Batman Begins, Wonder Boys, Appocalypse Now, Boogie Nights, Scarface, Fight Club, Moulin Rouge, Braveheart, Traffic, Pulp Fiction, Full Metal Jacket, All Kevin Smith movies, American Beauty, American History X, Gangs of New York, Spider-Man 2, The Virgin Suicides, Interview with the Vampire, X2, Born on the 4th of July, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Pirates of the Carribean, The Professional, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Happy Gilmore, Austin Powers films, Billy Madison, The Muppet Movie, Gladiator, Twelve Monkeys, Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Stand By Me, The Outsiders, Snatch, Bring it On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home