Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Bell

Monday was a day that will live in Milton Ontario's history. The Grand Opening of the Taco Bell/KFC combo store, or as I call it "The greatest place on Earth". Over the past 3 days I've been doing my best to sample as much of the menu as possible, and give some reviews. First off, Rahim is an ass tool. Rahim is one of the young staff members. Dumb as shit. I've had him at the register twice already and I'm pretty sure, he can't read, spell, and doesn't actually know where he is. Also he has the stupidest haircut ever and thinks he's gangster, with his cocked Taco Bell hat. Wear that thing properly jack ass. You're letting all of Taco bell down. Anyway, onto the ratings. I will be rating each product on the "Happy Mexican" scale. The better the food, the happier the Mexicans.

Beef Crucnchwrap Supreme-The first problem with this particular crunchwrap was that the outside tortilla was burnt on one side. The other was fine. I wonder if one of the heat settings on part of the grill is too high? The slight burnt taste was disappointing. Also there was not enough beef filling. 5 Happy Mexicans out of 10

7 Layer Crunchwrap Supreme-This is a new product to the Bell, so even though I was disappointed with the beef crunchwrap I decided to give it a shot. It had the same burnt one side as the beef one. The filling was quite good. 6 Happy Mexicans out of 10

Cheesy Gordita Crunch-Could have used slightly more beef. But was good.
8 out of 10 Happy Mexicans

Double Decker Taco-Lots of Beans between the two tacos. Well constructed.
8 out of 10 Happy Mexicans

Chili Cheese Burrito-Lots of Cheese, could have used a bit more beef.
8 out of 10 Happy Mexicans

Fries Supreme-Again these people appear to be skimping on the beef.
7 out of 10 Happy Mexicans

7 Layer Burrito-I stand by my belief that a good Taco Bell can really be judged by the quality of it's 7 Layer Burrito. As I carefully removed the packaging I gave it the old weight test, in my hand. It seemed quite good. Well stuffed. As I devoured the beast I was content. My one comment would be that it needed a bit more sour cream, but I was very happy with the Guac explosion in my mouth, and many places skimp on the Guac, so this was good.
8 1/2 Happy Mexicans out of 10 (one was a midget).

Spicy Chicken Burrito-The best so far. Healthy amount of rice, and chicken. The tortilla was slightly chewy, but all in all this was the best thing I've eaten.
9 Happy Mexicans out of 10

1 Comments:

Blogger michaelliam said...

Here's a tip for a seasoned Bell veteran.. Go for a cheesy gordita crunch, with chicken.. you'll be in flavor country.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home