Friday, November 17, 2006

The Heat is On

Michigan/Ohio State is less than 24 hours away. I'm pretty damned excited. I guess I'll throw out an actual scoreline. Ohio State 17, Michigan 14. Disney's "The Adventures of The Gummi Bears" volume 1, was released on Tuesday. This is fantastic news. I'll be picking this up hopefully on Sunday. With this being released it leaves the list of "TV Shows Most Wanted to be put on DVD" at 2; The Wonder Years, and Perfect Strangers (How can you not love Balki Bartokomous?). The Jays have signed Frank Thomas to a 2 year 18 million doallar contract. Thomas was one of my favourite players all through the 90's. So I guess I'm pretty happy. I'd still like to see another pitcher added. But I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up a Thomas Jay's jersey come next Spring. BTW, how sexy would a Barry Bonds Oakland A's jersey be? I really hope he stays with the Giants, but I'm gonna get a Green A's jersey, and if Bonds happened to be on the team, that would be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home