Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Poker Player Change

There's been a change in my favourite poker player top 10. Although it's gonna be tough to break into my top 3, if someone could do it, it's Gavin Smith. If anyone out there is a poker fan and does not listen to Card Player magazine's "The Circuit" you are crazy. The show is hosted by an amateur player and enthusiast, and man who has the job I want, Scott Huff. The pro co-host used to be Mike Matusow, but "the Mouth" was recently replaced by Guelph, Ontario native, Gavin Smith, and Joe "the Cub" Sebok. These two are funny. Seriously funny. I constantly find myself laughing out loud on the bus, only to be stared at by crazy Scottish people with two teeth. So besides being an awesome poker player, Smith makes me laugh. So, up the list he goes. Current top 10

10. Joe Cassidy
9. Johnny Chan
8 Jennifer Harman
7. Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi
6. Doyle Brunson
5. Daniel Negreanu
4. Gavin Smith
3. Barry "The Bear" Greenstein (father of "the Cub")
2. Ted Forrest
1. Phil Ivey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home