Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My name is Dalton Russell, Pay strict attention to what I say...

Monday was my first day at the store. Fairly uneventful. The sandwich store across the street has slushies, which rocks, because there's not many places over here that have slushies. On Monday night I watched Secretary with maggie Gyllenhall. It was ok. Kinda screwed up, and not funny enough. Gyllenhall does full frontal. Not bad. Yesterday I went back into Glasgow. Lunch was a trip to "Best Kebab" for my first kebab of the trip. It kicked ass. The guy made it huge, clearly sensing that I was a hungry fellow, and that I love my kebabs. It was then back to the movie theatre again. This time the movie of choice was Inside Man. I really liked it. Gripping the whole way, with good performances by the actors, and good dialogue. There's no Clive Owen full frontal, but it kicks Secretary's ass. It was better than MI3 aswell. I'm not sure what comes out this weekend but I'll probably see something on Friday.

The Big G-Bizzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home