Thursday, May 04, 2006

Scotland 2006

So I made it over. Natasha dropped me at the airport at 3:30 and it was time to go stand in some big line. I knew my bag was heavy so I'm watching the weights of other people at the check in counters to see if they're charging anybody. Apparently not. I get up there and hear "Sir your overweight, you're going to have to pay". To which I reply "I have to pay for being Fat?", "No sir" she says, "Your bag is overweight. Give me $50." Whatever. Once I clear security, which was relatively painless (once you've had a hand up there, a few fingers is relatively painless), It's off to the duty free where I was scheduled to hand out Cigar advice to the morons looking at the humidor. The best deal was actually a full box of H.Upmann Cubans. I didn't really want to spend that much money, so I left them, but man they were a steal. The flight itself was boring, except for one drunk asshole a couple of seats away. He was told off by other passengers numerous times, and then eventually passed out. The movies sucked so I didn't watch them, although I never do. I busted out the iPod and listened to a couple of episodes of The Circuit. Apparently it's good luck to yell "Hasan Habib!!". If you listen to the show with him on you'll get it. Freaking hilarious. People around me probably wondered what I was laughing at. I actually slept a fair bit, which is extremely rare for me, so I was really happy about that. We had to stop in Belfast to let the crazy drunk guy and 150 other people off. And then Glasgow is just another 25 minute flight. It wasn't raining when we landed which was amazing. Once back at the house I jumped on the computer to see how bad the flames whipped the Ducks. Ohh. That didn't go so well. Maybe next year, if you sign some players who can score a fucking goal. Can they trade Tony Amonte for stick tape? I'll trade them the stick tape and Amonte can be y personal bitch. That's a plan. Anyway, Go Sharks!! I've now had a nap, and showered and I have band practice tonight. Tomorrow I'll be into the city to buy a new phone, get comics, and meet some friends. That's it for now.
Bizzle Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it true that Natasha gives you two helmet washes a day? Will you being tossing your own salad over in Scotland or just get one of those dirty redheads to do it

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home