Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's time to come out of the closet Tom...

Well, my first weekend in the the old country is almost over, and it wasn't terribly exciting. On Friday I went into the Royal Academy with Jim. We did some practicing, and a lot of screwing around with the drum meter, which measures speed. Afterwards I went to get comics. The store had the Planetary issues I was missing so that rocked. I was also able to pick up the Teen Titans Annual, and the Villains United special, which I missed getting at home. My trips to the local Cigar shops weren't as encouraging. The prices at one were insanely expensive. Padron 1964 Anniversary are regarded as some of the best cigars in the world, but holy crap man. They wanted $50 a cigar!! In the States these should be between $15-25 a cigar, so you can see the difference. And the other store I went to, Graham Tobacconist, it's closed! There was a sign saying that they're still doing mail order, but the store is under construction. Not sure if they're just renovating or closed for good. Onto Saturday where I left the house exactly zero times. I managed to watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Elf. Close Encounters rocked. Everyone told me I'd like it, and they were right. Today I had the opportunity to go to the first Highland Games of the season, aswell as an invite to go hill walking. Seeing as how it was cold and rainy, I did neither. I ended up going into Hamilton this afternoon to see Mission Impossible 3. I don't know if I had read bad reviews or if it was just my friends that said it was going to be bad, but I actually liked it. I still really like Tom Cruise, too bad he's crazy. Oooh, that's what else I did last night. I watched the South Park episode on Scientology. It is good. Tom Cruise may lock himself in a closet and there may be lost of comments about it being time for Tom to come out of the closet. Too funny. Anyway, I start work at the Pipe Box tomorrow. I'll catch up again in a few days.

Bizzle Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home