Sunday, May 14, 2006

Not much new

Not alot happening over here. I was in Glasgow again on Friday to practice and hang about. I went to see "Brick" at the movies. It's a Film Noir mystery set in a high school setting. I thought it was really good and would watch it again. The star is "Tommy" from 3rd Rock from the Son. He was pretty good. And there's a hot chick. Always good. I picked up the first issue of 52. It was okay. I'm actually not convinced this "Real time" thing is gonna work. The story seems to have to move too quickly. It keeps jumping back and forth between characters, and each "day" is only like 3 or 4 pages. Not a lot of room to flesh out a good story. We'll see how it develops. I also picked the 2nd trade paperback of "Girls". I'm halfway through it and it is not bad. I've been playing a bunch of Poker, with modest winnings. I need to build up more Frequent Player Points to score more free clothes. I bought a Scotland Rugby jersey Friday aswell. It's sweet. Blair gets here tomorrow, so we'll have to share the bed :(

Bizzle Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to know more about this "sharing" of bed with Blair. Do you make him wear a kilt? If so what colour and how short? Do you give good reach around? All these things I need to know

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home