Saturday, May 27, 2006

Excrement

X-Men: The Last Stand is excrement on a 30 foot screen. What a colossal dissapointment. And this is from someone who wasn't expecting it to be amazing. The direction is bad. The acting is bad. The story is bad. The dialogue is horrific. The screenwriters should not be alowed to make a film again. There is one scene that was freaking hilarious, which I will not ruin here. Besides that though it sucked. I'm even pissed that in the UK we didn't get the preview for the Snakes on a Plane movie that the US audiences got. Apparantly people were laughing their asses off at that. Just imagine Samuel L. Jackson yelling, "There's fucking snakes on the fucking plane". Now that is a movie. Tomorrow I'm going to see "Down in the Valley" with Edward Norton. I'm sure it will be one gagillion flagillion times better than X-Men. That's right, I said Flagillion (crazy words copyright of Joe Sebok). In comic news, I picked up the hardcover of Winter Soldier vol.2 as it just came out this week, and I can't wait for the softcover. 52 #3 sucked. Honestly I am afraid for this thing. There is just too much going on to give everything the attention it deserves. And this is supposed to be "real time" There was no Question and no Ralph Dibny this week. So, if this is real time, what, they just didn't do anything that week? Crap. I may give it a couple more weeks and then ditch it. We'll see.

Bizzle Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger carroll atlee hardin cadden said...

Hey, Graham. Jerry and I just saw the movie this afternoon. I don't know enough about the whole X-Men enterprise in general to be any kind of expert, but I still thought the movie was pretty lame. Some of those lines were so cliche it was amazing. And something about Storm twirling around like a tornado cracked me up.

Basically, I thought the movie ended up being unintentionally funny. I was pretty ready for it to be over.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home