Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kickoff!!!!!

A new season of the NFL kicks off tonight, and I am definitely pumped. Ben "Hamburgler" is injured for the Steelers, so I'm predicting a Dolphins win under new QB Daunte Culpepper.

There's gonna be a contest today. A possibility exists that by this time next year I may be running a Comic Book store. What every good Comic store needs is a good name. So, lets have some suggestions. Best name wins a prize.

As I said the other day, I've been downloading a lot of music from artists I heard a lot of over the summer. I've decided to list some of the stuff, so that you's out there can have a listen for yourself.
Good Stuff:
The Kooks- Naive (also find the version by Lily Allen. It's awesome).
Lily Allen- Smile, Alfie, LDN (three great songs. Plus she's really cute).
Nerina Pallot- Damascus, Idaho, Patience, Sophia, Everybody's gone to War (this might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I think she rocks. And she's cute.)
Regina Spektor- Us (I love this song).
Jose Gonzalez- Heartbeats
The Kaiser Chiefs- I Predict a Riot (rock out!)
Nina Simone- Ain't got no I got Life (old school).
Scissor Sisters- I Don't feel like Dancing (Disco Fever)
The Streets- Fit but you know it, Dry your eyes mate, Never went to Church
The Zutons- Valerie
The Automatic- Monster (also find the cover of Gold Digger. Amazing)

Just a heads up for everyone, Saturday is a big day for College football. My team, Notre Dame is at home to another team I always rooted for Penn State, and later on my 2nd favourite team #1 Ohio State, travels to Austin to play #2 Texas. Should be one heck of a day.
Bizzle Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Culpepper = Jacks

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home