Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Return

Hello my dedicated audience of, oh I don't know, 10? The summer's journey is over and I'm now back in the M.Dot. With new Cogeco internet instaleld today, I'm back in the 21st century, and ready to attempt to keep my blog up to the standards set by Mikey, and Jav. I spent today trying to get myself reaquainted to the wonderous thing that is the "Information Super Highway" (name coined by future US President Al Gore). Some work was done on my myspace site, adding some pictures from the summer (site can be found at www.myspace.com/gbizzle13). Also, I finally got to download some music! Baywatch Theme, and Sexy Back, welcome to the iPod. If you're into British Pop/Rock check out the Kooks. Good stuff. Finally has everyone heard the Killers new song? It took me a few listens to come around, but now I love it. Anyway, that's me for right now. Just about to head out with the Baron to head to TS's (ha, I'm like Javed). Bizzle Back. (that should be a song, "I'm bringing Bizzle Back").

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long ago I nominated you to bring SexyBack and then that no good JT stole it. Do your damn thing.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Well if Graham likes SexyBack, I can't be completely in the wrong...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home