Monday, December 21, 2009

Songs of 2009

Well, the end of the year is almost here. That means time for some year end lists. I missed doing this for 2008, and that will be rectified, but for now I present my best songs (pop songs atleast, and things I've heard) of 2009. The battle for number 1 was fierce. I thought it was locked up for most of the year, then a new challenger emerged and I had to really give it some thought as to what I would go with. What do you all think? Leave comments.

Honorable Mention-The Auto Tune the News songs.

17. Dead and Gone-T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake

16. Fire Burning-Sean Kingston

15. Please Don't Leave Me-Pink

14. Watcha Say-Jason Derulo

13. Paparazzi-Lady Gaga

12. Use Somebody-Kings of Leon

11. Haven't Met You Yet-Michael Buble

10. You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift

9. Heartless-Kanye West

8. Fireflies-Owl City

7. I'm On A Boat-Lonely Island ft. T-Pain

6. The Climb-Miley Cyrus

5. Just Dance-Lady Gaga

4. I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas

3. Halo-Beyonce

2. Empire State of Mind-Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys

1. Love Story-Taylor Swift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home