Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scotchland

Ladies and gentlemen I'm back in Scotland, or as I call it Kebab Central. Today seems like it might be a perfect day to hit Best Kebab for a large Donner. MMMMM.

I can now confidently say that I've seen the greatest musician in the world. His name is Homeless Man (ok this is what I call him, but imagine he had a sign introducing himself as homeless man, that would rock). He plays guitar. Badly. Actually, he doesn't really play it as much as just strum it. His left hand isn't on the strings or frets at all because it's holding his little cup he shakes, hoping to gather a few coins. So really he's juts making noise. Oh, there's singing too. I'm not sure what the words are yet, they are quite difficult to make out. I'll try and have a better listen today. Needless to say he is much more entertaining to me than all the other buskers downtown. Of course I am going to hell for finding him so entertaining.

Breaking news: I've just received a phone call from Blair "Wheat is the Devil" Brown. One of his bags has been lost by continental airlines. Apparently he has his drumming bag, but unfortunately the missing bag was the one with the blow and the midget hooker in it. Tonights party is now off. Unless anyone knows where to find a midget hooker in Glasgow.

Last Comic Standing has started again at home and I think everyone should be watching this show. For one thing it has Mel Silverback. Mel is half Jew, half Mountain Gorilla. I don't think I have to explain why this combination is funny. I've been practicing Mels' intro dance, possibly going to use it as my intro for karaoke. Speaking of funny, here are some of my favourite current funny bits online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYeJEFa-xCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08&mode=related&search= (People not familiar with the Scottish language may have trouble understanding this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWt9VNsnsQk

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir,

Again I have read your blog and again I am pleased. I can feel the force is strong in you. I feel I have to contribute for the literally dozens of people who will read this page. Some comments on the blog set up. Keeping in mind you did not ask me to say any of this and not one person may actually read this.

1. The comments section needs to get more love.
2. You need to comment on current events and pop culture. (You kind of do this well already)
3. You need to cut your poker commentary down from 97% to 86%. (That made you mad, but I speak only truth)


I think that is all I can afford for now.

Thank you for this opportunity


Not Ryan Barr.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Daniel Griffin to Graham's blog!

You can spot a lawyer from a mile a way!

Ryan Barr

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great YouTube clips buddy ... Flea Market Montgomery is so frickin class !!!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home