Saturday, November 17, 2007

2005 in Songs

First off, 2005 was not a great year for albums so I'm not doing a list. As for the songs, a lot of the best were from records that were actually released late in 2004, but got big in 2005.
2005 Song of the Year
17. Woman-Wolfmother

16. My Humps-Black Eyed Peas

15. Beverly Hills-Weezer

14. Hollaback Girl-Gwen Stefani

13. Don't Phunk With My Heart-Black Eyed Peas

12. You're Beautiful-James Blunt

11. Numb/Encore-Jay-Z and Linkin Park

10. Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day

9. Pump It-Black Eyed Peas

8. Behind These Hazel Eyes-Kelly Clarkson

7. Sugar We're Going Down-Fall Out Boy

6. Jesus of Suburbia-Green Day

5. Gold Digger-Kanye West

4. Since You've Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson

3. Do You Want To?-Franz Ferdinand
2. Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap

1. All These Things That I've Done-The Killers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my 2005 list for both Song and Video of the year.

1. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

That is all.

You have it at 15 but I guess you at least you had it on the list. I guess that makes this one your best.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home