Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pressure

Well, well, well. With the recent explosion of readership here at G Bizzle Entertainment (we now have 4 readers instead of 2), there has come a new pressure to perform. To those whom it may concern, a statement, I am not your dancing monkey. I post when the genius strikes. Often times the genius seems to strike when I am on the dumper, or when I've been profoundly struck by a comment from the great Philosopher, Jimmy "The Hot Dog" Rollo. As the Hot Dog would say, "Ryan, you suck".

Alas, I have returned to my writing ways, and there are many things to touch on this week. This afternoon I saw the new Harry Potter movie. I had just finished reading the book in anticipation of the film, and I must say I was let down. So much plot development was skipped. Good adaptations are so tough to come by. The book is 750 pages long, and there is just so much going on there was never any way it was going to translate into a great film. The movie did have a redeeming factor, Hermione Granger (aka. Emma Watson). Is this girl 18 yet? (quick check says no, 17). Uh oh, I feel like I'm having a Hilary Duff moment again.

It was raining the other day and I really found myself wishing I had an Um-B-Rella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, a big black Um-B-Rella, ella, ella sorry, I had to. That song is so damn catchy. Like, "Crazy" or "the Hamster Dance". Remember the Hamster Dance? No? My bad.

This weekend is the Chattam highland games. The games is really just a pre-cursor to the Saturday night party, which is always one of the best of the year. After the beer tent the nightly festivities take place at the Wheels Inn. The Wheels is an amazing place. Every year hundreds of African-American families bring their loved ones to the Wheels Inn for vacation. Seriously. You guys no what's in Chatam? Nothing. They all come to vacation...at the hotel. Huge families hanging about the pool, drinking Miller High Life. Maybe gathering around the tv, watching Maury Povich to see if some guy really is some whores babys daddy. Only to find out he's not. And that guy jumps up and does a sick dance that is way better than most of the jack asses on "So you think you can Dance". So then they test another 12 dudes because the truth comes out and she actually nailed all of them in a giant gang bang. Only none of them are the father either, and she's bawling, while the audience is yelling "whore". God bless Maury Povich, and the Wheels Inn.

I'm gonna leave now, as the laptop seems very hot. I can't afford to buy another one of these things. Peace Out, boiiiiii.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to knock it out of the park this week Graham! I think you have out done yourself once agian. The pressure is all part of having a world famous Blog!

I think James, Kylie, Dan and myself will all be pleased this week.

See you at the Wheels/set of Maury Povich show this weekend.

P.S go easy on the clip board. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAHAha


Ryan

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home